According to The Banker, the following initiatives for our clients made a difference:
- PaxFamilia: our digital wealth management platform which allows relationship managers, estate planners and clients to create complex simulations on the future evolution of their assets.
- PrivilegeConnect: our remote contact service offering 24/7 contact with an expert; this is unique to BNP Paribas Fortis.
- MyExperts: a digital library providing users with information and analysis on economic and financial markets and succession planning, including a specific section for the Next Generation, ‘MyFuture’.
- MyGuide: an interactive application that helps our private bankers present our bank to clients and prospects in a professional and transparent way.
- MyProposal: launched in 2022, MyProposal supports both our bankers and our clients by generating a single document containing the key elements discussed during a conversation with clients.
Our environmental policy was also taken into account, including the creation of our philanthropic fund Impact Together, which supports Belgian organisations with a dual social and environmental objective and a particular focus on inclusion.
Stéphane Vermeire, Head of Private Banking & Wealth Management and a BNP Paribas Fortis Board Member: “Receiving this award for the second consecutive year only confirms the continued high level of satisfaction with our services among our clients. We will continue with the same energy in the future. Our new commercial approach, introduced in 2022, is also helping us to further strengthen our ties with our clients as a trusted financial partner. Our new model for entrepreneurs and liberal professionals offers a single relationship manager for our clients for both their personal and professional needs, as well as a full range of services. I would like to express my sincere thanks to all the teams whose expertise and dedication to our clients every day have made this success possible.”