You are about to communicate personal data that will be stored in a database
The responsible for the processing of your personal data are BNP Paribas Fortis SA (« BNP Paribas Fortis ») located at Montagne du Parc 3, 1000 Brussels; Demetris S.A. – P. Bayensstraat 51, 1702 Groot-Bijgaarden, and BNP Paribas Fortis Factor NV (“BNP Paribas Fortis Factor”) at Steenweg op Tielen 51, 2300 Turnhout or BNP Paribas Asset Management Belgium SA (« BNP Paribas AM BE ») located at Rue du Progrès 55, 1210 Brussels.
These personal data are required to process your candidacy. If not available, BNP Paribas Fortis, Demetris, BNP Paribas Fortis Factor or BNP Paribas AM BE will not be able to treat your candidacy.
Access to our database is strictly reserved for HR staff members in charge of recruitment and mobility within the BNP Paribas Group companies - in France and internationally - and/or companies to whom recruitment activities have been subcontracted. Your data may also be transferred to the team members that posted the vacancy you applied to fill.
Using these data, we are able to verify the extent to which your profile corresponds to the vacancies at BNP Paribas Fortis, Demetris, BNP Paribas Fortis Factor or BNP Paribas AM BE.
BNP Paribas Fortis, Demetris, BNP Paribas Fortis Factor or BNP Paribas AM BE are subject to verify your suitability as dictated by anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism legislation,
Only for this particular reason can BNP Paribas Fortis, Demetris, BNP Paribas Fortis Factor or BNP Paribas AM BE proceed to the consultation and processing of your publicly accessible personal information, and for any personal data, both private and professional, related to any relationship whatsoever you may previously have established with BNP Paribas Fortis, Demetris, BNP Paribas Fortis Factor or BNP Paribas AM BE (customer, proxy, guarantor or beneficial owner of a customer, supplier, employee, service provider, etc.) BNP Paribas Fortis, Demetris, BNP Paribas Fortis Factor or BNP Paribas AM BE can also contact your previous employer(s) for the purposes of these controls. The processing of the personal data will be strictly limited to what is needed and required by its legal obligations.
If you do not comply to these controls, BNP Paribas Fortis, Demetris, BNP Paribas Fortis Factor or BNP Paribas AM BE will be obliged to interrupt the recruitment process. In the event that the integrity screening (especially with regard to anti-money laundering legislation, current or previous professional activity or criminal record) process turns out negative, BNP Paribas Fortis, Demetris, BNP Paribas Fortis Factor or BNP Paribas AM BE will be obliged to end the working relationship.
If you are selected, you are committed to provide us, as soon as possible, with a copy of your criminal record.
We store your data for 1 year. If you are hired, your data will be stored for 5 years after the end of the working relationship. At the end of this period, your data will be deleted from our database.
Who do we share your personal data with ?
In order to fulfil the aforementioned purposes, we only disclose your personal data to:
- BNP Paribas Group entities and/or only if strictly necessary, service providers who must execute services on behalf of BNP Paribas Fortis (e.g. travel agency);
- Financial or judicial authorities, state agencies or public bodies, upon request and to the extent permitted by law;
- Certain regulated professionals such as lawyers, notaries or auditors.
- HR service providers with a GDPR compliant contract, for specific and well determined activities. The service providers must apply the principle of minimisation when exchanging personal data.
Transfers of personal data outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
In case of international transfers originating from the EEA to a non-EEA country which the European Commission has recognised as providing an adequate level of data protection, your personal data will be transferred on this basis.
For transfers to non-EEA countries which level of protection has not been recognised by the European Commission as adequate, we will raise our IT security level and will also add contractual requirements to raise the level of personal data protection. We always inform the “Data Protection Authority”.
In accordance with applicable regulations, you have the following rights:
- To access: you can obtain information relating to the processing of your personal data, and a copy of such personal data.
- To rectify: where you consider that your personal data are inaccurate or incomplete, you can require that such personal data be modified accordingly.
- To erase: you can require the deletion of your personal data.
- To restrict: you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- To object: you can object to the processing of your personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation. Please remark that this right is not applicable if your personal data is necessary for the execution of your work contract or to stay compliant with legal obligations.
- To data portability: where legally applicable, you have the right to have the personal data you have provided to us be returned to you or, where technically feasible, transferred to a third party.
If you wish to exercise one of the rights listed above, please send a written request duly dated and signed to : BNP Paribas Fortis SA - Montagne du Parc 3 - 1000 Brussels – Belgium; or to BNP Paribas Fortis Factor - Steenweg op Tielen 51 - 2300 Turnhout, or BNP Paribas Asset Management Belgium, HR – Rue du Progrès 55 – 1210 Brussels.
Should you have any questions relating to the use of your personal data, please contact for BNP Paribas Fortis the client’s data protection officer by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to BNP Paribas Fortis SA/NV Data Protection and Privacy Office – 1MA4B, Montagne du Parc/Warandeberg 3, 1000 Brussels; for BNP Paribas Fortis Factor : BE.HumanResources@bnpparibasfortisfactor.com or BNP Paribas Fortis Factor NV, Department HR, Steenweg op Tielen 51, 2300 Turnhout and for BNP Paribas AM BE : by email to AMBE.GDPR@bnpparibas.com and in copy email@example.com or by letter to BNP Paribas Asset Management Belgium, HR – Rue du Progrès 55 – 1210 Brussels.
In accordance with applicable regulation, in addition to your rights above, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.